Your account has past due invoices.
Your account is at risk of being paused and losing access if payment is not received. Questions - email email@example.com.
The information we receive, and how we use it, depends on what you do when visiting our website. We collect and use your non-personal information (information that is not identifiable to you personally) differently than your personal information.
What is Non-Personal Information?
Non-personal information is information we collect through this website that does not identify you as an individual person. It may include information such as the following:
○ The type of web browser software you use
○ The name of the domain from which you access the Internet
○ The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our website
○ The date and time you access our website
○ Which pages you have visited on our website
○ The search terms you use
○ The links on which you click
○ Personal information that has been made nonpersonal or anonymous (i.e., information that no longer reflects or references an individually identifiable user)
If you visit our website to read or download information, such as information about a health condition or about one of our products, we may collect certain non-personal information about you from your computer. This information is collected from your computer's web browser. If you only read or download information on our website, we do not collect or learn your name, e-mail address, home address, or other personal information about you. We may place a text file called a cookie in the browser files of your computer when you visit. The cookie may be stored on your computer's hard drive. The information that we collect using cookies is non-personal information. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our website may not work properly for you if you do so. We will not allow third parties other than those companies that we hire to perform services or functions on our behalf to place cookies on or through our website.
What Does CCN Do with Non-Personal Information?
Because non-personal information cannot identify you or be tied to you, there are no restrictions on the ways that we can use or share non-personal information. We are always looking for ways to better serve you and improve this website. We will use non-personal information from you to help us make this website more useful to visitors. We also will use non-personal information for other business purposes. For example, we may use non-personal information or aggregate non-personal information to:
Create reports for internal use to develop programs, products, services or content Customize the information or services that are of interest to you Share it with or sell it to third parties Provide aggregated information on how visitors use our site, such as "traffic statistics" and "response rates," to third parties
What is Personal Information?
Personal information is information we collect or that you submit through this website (including through products that submit information to this website) that we can use to specifically identify you, for example, your:
○ Date of birth
○ Home address, telephone number
○ E-mail address
○ Protected health information (see below)
In some places on this website, you have the opportunity to send us personal information about yourself, configure one of our products to send us personal information about yourself (and request for us to send such information to third parties), to elect to receive particular information, or to participate in an activity. For example, you may register on this website or may use a CCN product to enable your device to send your physiological readings to our site and then have us send the readings to a friend, family member or caregiver.
You also may choose to allow us to personalize your visits to the website or personalize information we send to your device, in which case we will ask you for certain personal information to make your visits to our website more helpful to you. When this information is combined with the non-personal information that we collect through cookies (described above), we will be able to tell that you have visited our website before and can personalize your access to our website, for example, by telling you about new features that may be of interest to you or by notifying you if your meter readings are outside of a range which you provide. Protected Health Information "Protected health information" is information that may identify you and that relates to your physical or mental health or condition and related health care services. We are committed to safeguarding all protected health information collected about you, while providing health-related products, services, education and/or training. Examples of protected health information include:
○ Information about your health condition (e.g., your blood pressure)
○ Information about health care products or services provided to you
○ Geographic information (e.g., your address)
○ Demographic information (e.g., your race, gender, or age)
○ Unique numbers that may identify you (e.g., your Social Security Number, phone number(s), or driver's license or state certificate number)
○ Other types of information that may identify you
How Does CCN Keep and Use Personal Information?
We may keep and use personal information we collect from you through this website to provide you with access to this website. In addition, we may keep and use your personal information:
○ To respond to your requests ○ To send to third parties (family members, caregivers, friends, etc.) that you authorize CCN to send your personal information to. ○ To share with our business partners for purposes of improving your experience with our products.
○ To personalize your access to our website, for example, by telling you about new features that may be of interest to you
○ To provide to caregivers such as your doctor or diabetes educator
○ To personalize your device experience, for example, by notifying you of readings that are outside of a pre-defined range or notifying you of related products or features that may be of interest
○ To develop records, including records of your personal information
○ To contact you with information that might be of interest to you
○ To remove your personal identifiers (your name, e-mail address, social security number, etc.). In this case, you would no longer be identified as a single unique individual. Once we have de-identified information, it is nonpersonal information and we may treat it like other non-personal information
○ To protect our rights or property
○ To protect someone's health, safety or welfare
○ To provide you with treatment (i.e., health carerelated products, therapies, or services), and/or run our normal business operations.
Does CCN Ever Share Personal Information with Third Parties?
In the ordinary course of business, we will share some personal information with companies that we hire to perform services or functions on our behalf. For example, we may use different vendors or suppliers to ship you products that you order on our website or may work with partners to improve your device experience. In these cases, we provide the vendor with information to process your order such as your name and mailing address. In all cases in which we share your personal information with a third party, we will not authorize them to keep, disclose or use your information with others except for the purpose of providing the services we asked them to provide. We will not sell, exchange or publish your personal information, except in conjunction with a corporate sale, merger, dissolution, or acquisition.
We may be legally compelled to release your personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law or regulation. We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting website visitors who violate our rules or engage in behavior which is harmful to other visitors (or illegal).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we feel that the disclosure is necessary to:
○ To protect our rights or property
○ To protect someone's health, safety or welfare
○ To comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process
As Required By Law; Lawsuits and Other Proceedings.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by federal, state, or local law, or if ordered by a court or by another properly authorized body (e.g., in response to a subpoena, discovery request, or other legal request made by someone involved in the dispute, if we receive satisfactory assurances either that (1) you were notified of the request; or (2) the parties to the dispute have agreed to a qualified protective order regarding your personal information). We may disclose information in the context of civil litigation where you have put your condition at issue in the litigation.
What About Privacy on Other Websites?
Does CCN Ever Communicate Directly with Visitors to This Website?
What About Website Security?
Security is important to us. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. Particularly, e-mail sent to or from this site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
How to Contact CCN
©2021 Care Connection Networks, LLC. All rights reserved.
CPT Copyright ©2021 American Medical Association. All rights reserved. CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.